Monday, April 29, 2013

Teeth

Nora's been drooling a lot lately. And every day since she was about 3 months old.

We were just playing one afternoon when I spied it... A TOOTH! Or, at least I thought it was.

So I preceded to do what every mom would do when their first child gets their first tooth... look at it and feel it. Which of course, she wouldn't let me do. It's pretty amazing that for five stinkin' months she didn't complain a bit about a tooth coming through her gums but she won't for the life of her let me look at or feel her gums. Every time I tried to get in there, she would whip her head away so fast.

Stinker.

Needless to say, I don't have a picture of it, which is what Justin requested (facetiously, of course) when I called to tell him that I was pretty sure there was one there.

But in less than a week, I have determined it is definitely a tooth and it is coming up little by little each day. And guess what... there's ANOTHER one, too!

So Nora will have two little teeth on the bottom, front and center, pretty soon here. Maybe when they're more than a millimeter out of her gums I can try to capture her first pearly whites on camera.

Until then, we will just have to enjoy her sweet smile sans-teeth.

Enjoying her new tunnel!

Loving the playroom!

Morning with mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment