Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

We had a great time celebrating Easter this year! Nora was old enough to participate in fun events and it was Janie's first Easter.

I really enjoyed watching Nora hunt for eggs. She is very curious and loved opening them all up to see what is inside! There was plenty of fun to be had between church, school, and home.

Nora hunted her first eggs at school. This is where I first learned that Nora would open all of her eggs before putting them in her basket. Luckily, she doesn't really know what candy is so she didn't try to eat any of the goodies inside.

Primrose Egg Hunt

I took Nora with me to church on Good Friday. She did so well! It was past her usual bedtime so I was a little nervous, but I brought enough distractions to keep her occupied and pretty quiet. I think since she was tired she was more okay with sitting still through church. 

Nora & mommy

My pretty girl!

We went to church on Easter morning and after the service we participated in the egg hunt there and then ate breakfast! I didn't come prepared with a basket, but she didn't seem to mind. Again, Nora opened all of the eggs. Janie hung out with daddy.

Easter morning

At home, the girls discovered their baskets. The Easter bunny must have known to use toys we already had to fill up Janie's basket...



Nora liked her goodies!

We had a little egg hunt in the backyard at our house before nap time. Janie found one egg and Nora found the rest. It was a successful morning!

Janie

Nora

It was a beautiful day!

My sweet bunny baby

We had a great day celebrating the resurrection of our Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment