Friday, June 29, 2012

Ford Family


We had a plan.

After Justin's truck was paid off, it would be my turn to get a new car. I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted and started saving. Then, we found out we were having a baby so... 

...plans changed. We were going to wait since there were going to be other expenses. But... 

...plans have changed again. So, without further ado I present to you...

MY NEW CAR!!!


I am very happy that it all worked out and we got what we needed, what I wanted in a car, and in perfect timing!


It's a 2011 Ford Edge with great mileage and features. We'll be having easy-to-clean leather put in sometime in the next week or so and then it will be ready for a car seat & baby!


It was a little sad to know that I will never see my old friend again... 


... but it was time to move on to a bigger and better vehicle for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment