Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I'd say that Justin has thoroughly enjoyed his first Father's Day. He did exactly what he wanted to do:

1. Drink coffee on the patio.
2. Go for a bike ride.
3. Shoot his pistol at the range.
4. Eat at Buffalo Wild Wings.

He's spent the rest of the day so far reading and relaxing however he chooses!

Both of our dads are out of town today, so we celebrated with them earlier. Last night we had dinner with Justin's family at Pappadeaux and we had a joint birthday (for Krista) and Father's Day celebration with my family last weekend at Chuy's and Yogurtland. Who can guess which one was my dad's pick?

Happy Father's Day to ALL the dads out there... Here's some of our family favorites:

Me and my dad in Galena a couple summers ago.

Justin and his dad at our wedding. I don't have many pictures of you, Bob!
(He's always behind the camera.)

Grandpa Peipert at his 90th birthday in Miami.

Me with my Grandpa Gruben at a family reunion.

My brother-in-law Joel!

And of course, the father-to-be!! You're going to be a great daddy!!

Special mention: Grandpa Baker and Grandpa Rendel... we're thinking about you today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment