Thursday, December 20, 2012

Seeing Santa

One more day until Christmas vacation!

I. can. not. wait.

No, I don't have my gifts wrapped. In fact, I don't even have gifts. But, I am looking forward to spending two straight weeks home with Nora & seeing family!

The way my break works out this year, we don't have a lot of time before Christmas once school gets out. But, I was determined to take Nora to see Santa!

So, after school this week I packed her up and we headed to Dallas because apparently North Park has THE BEST Santa. Nothing but the best for miss Nora Lane! We picked up Krista, parked the car, and headed towards the Santa house.

Along with a-zillion other people.

It came down to this: Do I wait in line for 2 more hours, past her bed time, to take a picture with Santa and a sleeping baby or a cranky baby OR do I leave and figure out a new plan.

New plan it was!

So the next day I rushed over to The Owl's Nest at 5:00 pm (I had an appointment at 4:00 and he was leaving at 6:00) and I walked in and started looking for the line. There was no line! The pictures were free! I got to take as many as I wanted! And it was super close! It was amazing.

Nora loved Santa, especially his beard. She even gave him a few smiles!


Meeting Santa.

Hmmm... I can pull this... 

I would like toys and diapers and a high chair and of course, headbands.

 Santa is so funny!

Baby girl and St. Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment