Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fun Times

Nora is super fun these days! Some day soon I really want to take her away for the day and enjoy spending time with just her. She is communicating more and curious about the world around her. It is a blast to hang out with her! But for now, I have another little one that needs me every three hours or so, so that makes it a little hard! Some of our fun lately...

Town Square as a family of four...

 Checking out the fountain.

Running back and forth between mommy & daddy!

Mouth full of food...

Playing at the park with Mimi, Pops, & Auntie A...

Not so sure about the swing...

What a cutie!

Nora LOVES slides. All slides.

Look at her gooooo!

Poor Mimi, chasing this little one around the playground...

My smiling little babe!

And the icing on the cake is that she is a sweetheart, too. Love my little Nora!!



No comments:

Post a Comment