Saturday, September 6, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Nora

We celebrated Nora's second birthday with a pink lemonade party!

My plan was to keep it a little more simple than her first birthday but I realize that I am just not really able to do "simple" I think. And then there's Pinterest, so...

Our friends & family came out to celebrate and we had a great time!

Mostly thanks to Krista, here are some pictures of Nora's special day...

My baby girl is TWO!

And, she can tell ya.

The drinks & desserts. YUM!

I think I will continue to reuse this birthday banner each year...

THESE WERE THE YUMMIEST CUPCAKES EVER.

AND I am still dying over these cookies.

The gifts. 

Love how our lemonade stand turned out! 
Justin helped out by building it from wooden crates 
& scrap wood from our garage.



Our big girl!

Cuties.

One of the party animal.

I just love how sweet Nora is (mostly) to Janie...

Playing with friends!

Em & Nora

Making lemonade

And... for the candles!

Blowing out TWO candles!


CAKE!

Enjoying her gifts with Harper.

Unwrapping!

Bubbles after nap in the backyard


Some of these are repeats if you read our blog regularly, but we did celebrate on her actual day, too!

The girls before school. Janie requested to fancy it up for Nora's big day.

Her birthday sign!

Candles on her cake!

And if you want to see the whole thing... here's the video:



Janie's face... that is how I am going to feel in a few short months 
when we get to celebrate her first birthday!
 I can. not. believe. it.

No comments:

Post a Comment