Saturday, September 26, 2015

September & School

September is essentially a "no blog" month for me. I've been spending a lot of time catching up on the things that we've been doing the past month on here because it is so dang busy around here in September that I just can't get any blogging done either because I'm occupied with something else or I'm too tired to do it.

But, there's a lot that goes on in September! School starts for both me and the girls. Nora has her birthday and usually a party. Therefore, we also go to the doctor for a well check. Also, there are lots of birthdays other than Nora's that we celebrate! 

I've tried to catch up in some other posts some of our September happenings, but some other things that we've been up to in September:

Celebrating Mimi & Michael's birthdays...



Ice cream date as a family to celebrate school starting...




Teddy bear day at school...



The start of school for mommy...




School fun for the girls... (I set up a collage of lots of pictures that I got from their school this past month!)



I'm so happy that October is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment