Friday, September 16, 2016

Future Dragons

We took the girls to their very first Carroll Dragon football game!

I must admit that going back to these football games feels strange. It's almost like going somewhere and you don't feel like you belong. Not because of anyone around us, but just because we were once there as students. It's just strange. But we went with some friends & had a great time! The reality is that our little girls will become dragons themselves in a couple short years when they begin going to school. It's about time we start introducing them to the tradition!

And can I just say that I love the people I work with. I love getting to hang out with them outside of school & knowing their families & their sweet kids. It will be so much fun when they are all in school together!

A beautiful day for some Friday night football!

We will recreate this picture in 20 years!

A great group!

Little cuties.

Where's the popcorn??


No comments:

Post a Comment