Friday, March 31, 2017

March Madness

I've gotten behind on my blogging efforts and so I bring you our family fun for March all stuffed into one big post. Things like to stay busy around here!

The girls celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday at school. 
Thanks to Target for the cute dress!

I got to go to a 70's themed fundraiser with (most of) my kindergarten team!

Nicer weather means we get to spontaneously go to the park after school!


Happy St. Patrick's Day! This was all we did right here.

Play dates with friends.

Dragon baseball game!

Helping Mommy make dinner!

Janie and I had a little date night while Daddy took Nora to Sur la Table.


Steel City Pops!

Taking a cooking class together. What fun!


(Not our house)
Had an EF0 tornado come through our neighborhood & near my school, too.
Homes were damaged but I don't believe anyone got seriously injured.
In like a lion!



Poor tree!

Surely there will be more April showers to come! Hoping I can get caught up on here sometime soon but with the end of the year around the corner (yes, it's May actually) it's highly unlikely! Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment