Thursday, June 16, 2011

Three Years Later

It has been three years now since graduating college and beginning life as "grown-ups"and we are always amazed with how fast time goes by. We have had some great times in the last few years but we both miss the friends that we made in college and the things we experienced while with them.

I was lucky enough to have a small group of ladies to finish out my teaching classes and student teaching with at the University of Texas that made the last year and a half of college the most memorable. My closest college friends are in this group of women and I am always impressed with each and every one's accomplishments as professionals as well as friends, wives, mothers, and people.

This past weekend, we had a little reunion of sorts in Austin and it was so nice to catch up with those that could make it. (We missed you Lisa C., Sarah, Lori, Laura, Katherine, Kristy, Lauren, and Katie!)



We got to go to Trudy's (...mmm Mexican Martinis & Stuffed Avocados...) and have a barbeque. I stayed with one of my best friends for the weekend and just LOVED getting to spend some quality time with girl friends.


I am looking forward to getting together with high school friends this coming weekend. I am loving reunions and summertime!!


No comments:

Post a Comment