Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Week Six

I'm catching up on a few blog posts all at once and I can't believe that a month has come and gone since I updated. Time has gone by way too fast and it makes me terribly sad...

This week we went to the Weatherford Peach Festival. And by "we" I mean Mimi, Pops, Nora, and I. Justin and Janie stayed in since we knew it would be hot and neither one of them would enjoy it much. We tried peach ice cream, peach cobbler, a peach julep, and bought just plain old peaches to take home with us. Nora enjoyed the treats and hated the bus ride, but Pops held her tight so all was well. We had a tasty time!

A train on the way to Mimi's house...

...and Nora hates them. "All done choo choo" she says!

Happy girl after peach ice cream

Eating cobbler with Pops

Yummmm...

Hot & sunny!!

This week we also enjoyed playing inside at home and got out for a lunch date with friends.

Daddy being silly with the play tunnel.

One day, I couldn't find Nora and after looking all around, 
I spotted her reading in a very normal location.

Our cute lunch dates! (minus Berkeley)

Mimi and Pops have started bringing over doughnuts after church almost every weekend, beginning a few months ago, and I got some pictures of Nora playing with family while they were here this week.

Blowing the pinwheel!

Nursing the babies...


She loves her Mimi!

My sweet babes.

Cutesies with Auntie K.

A fun week indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment