Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year!! Janie celebrated her FIRST Halloween and Nora celebrated her THIRD! 



Nora is not that old, but it seems like forever ago that she was this little owl...

Nora at almost 2 months old, her first Halloween

We started the day in festive shirts & although I tried to take a picture with them, one of them would NOT put down her drink and the other one followed suit, just because. Guess which one was which...


After I paraded around as the tooth fairy at my school, I joined Justin at Primrose for the Parade of Costumes for the girls! Janie was SO happy when she saw us in the crowds and Nora didn't get upset that she couldn't come see us, which I worried about. In fact, she was trying to tell us all about how her shoe fell off. She walked with one shoe in the parade! So cute! 

My little mermaid!!

Janie after she saw us. So sweet!

Tinkerbell!

Telling us about her shoe, while parading...

We went to our friends' house to go trick or treating and had a lot of fun with the girls after we got past the major meltdown that occurred when Nora thought I had put on her fairy wings. WOAH. But, Nora loved trick or treating and walking up and down the streets with her friends. She giggled the whole time! Janie kicked her little legs and just smiled. She had to call it a night a bit earlier, but I was very happy with her being that she had taken just one 45 minute nap throughout the whole day...

Getting started!

Trick or Treat!

Some of the greatest people I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment