Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The BIG News

Well, halfway through your pregnancy isn't TOO bad of a time to update the blog, right? I thought it was time to start giving some official updates, so let's start at the beginning!

It all started in Illinois over Christmas. Justin and I, along with my parents, Krista and Collin, were visiting family and I got a hankering for some old fashioned tomato juice. And that is an understatement. We got home and I bought a whole big bottle of it, just for me. It was gone in a week. I thought it was really strange at the time, but when I saw THIS it all made sense:


Justin was back at work and I wanted to tell him in person so I had to sit on this big news for a few hours. THAT was hard. I went out to run errands, with my Clearblue stick, trying to kill time. I almost told the cashier at Target but decided against it. When Justin came home for lunch, I FINALLY got to share the news! I think he knew what was up before hand. I may have made an incredibly awkward phone call to him that morning suggesting there was something to "talk about". :) After work that day he brought home some "Happy Pregnancy" flowers.


We decided to wait to share the news with family and friends until I was further along, but ever since about 10 weeks, we've been SUPER happy to share with everyone that we're expecting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment