Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's a...

GIRL!!!

I took off a Friday so that Justin and I could go to our 18 week appointment together and find out whether baby P was a boy or a girl. We had been anticipating this day for SOO long and were SUPER happy when it came. I wanted to make sure that we could get a good picture, so I drank some apple juice before going (man, did that work).

Funny though, I felt really nervous before going - more so than any track meet and more so than when we got married. Crazy, right?? Well, we sat there very patiently while the sonographer measured all the little baby parts before she finally revealed that we're having a little girl! We're so happy to be able to envision our future family a little easier now.

Justin had to go back to work at the house, but I got to spend the day spreading the news to our family! Mom and I decided to go to Canton that next weekend to start collecting some sweet baby girl things. Now, we're having so much fun!

Here are some pictures from our sonogram:




No comments:

Post a Comment