Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Leather Anniversary

We celebrated our third anniversary a few weeks ago!!!!

It's a busy time of year, that May 9th. This year it fell on a Wednesday, so Justin was out of town on business. 

I asked my class that day, "Do you think Mr. Peipert will send Mrs. Peipert flowers today for our anniversary?" to which they replied, "Oh yes, Mrs. Peipert! He will send some flowers for you!" I told them that it wasn't like him to send flowers like that so he would probably be end up in the dog house - which they found hilarious (and I thought their reactions were!!). They laughed it up and talked amongst themselves about how he may get bitten by the dog in the dog house and how it might be kind of small for him. Made my day! Well, he got out of the dog house when he came home with some pretty flowers for me on Thursday evening. 


We went out for a very nice dinner at Bob's Chop House and exchanged some gifts. We went with the yearly "theme" of leather since well, it's way better than paper and cotton. I am now enjoying a new Coach wristlet and Justin has been enjoying a new mountain bike!

I LOVE the pink. :) 

The seat is leather! I think? Hey, that's what we're going with.

And of course, we went to La Buena Vida to enjoy some wine, water and snacks.


It was a fun and beautiful day! I can't believe next year we will have a baby girl with us for our fourth anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment