Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nora Videos

This is my last week with sweet Nora at home before I have to go back to work. It's a good thing Thanksgiving and Christmas break are coming up so that I will be able to ease my way back into it.

It will definitely be an adjustment, but I have been able to leave Nora with a babysitter (grandparents!) a few times and Grandma and Nora (and I) even had two days of practice for next Monday! This has helped me out a lot since I now feel more comfortable leaving her, plus I'll be super busy with my kindergarteners all day!

I've been taking some videos of her throughout the last few weeks and just now have uploaded and looked through them. I know I post a lot of pictures, but it is fun to look at the videos since you can see more of what she is actually like when she is awake, sleeping, playing, etc.

This video was taken when Nora was about 2 1/2 weeks old. She was just starting to be awake more often, but was not interactive at all and couldn't hold her head up well! Sorry, it's sideways...


This video is from when Nora was 5 weeks old. She was beginning to develop a routine and stayed awake after eating. Sometimes she would smile, but not too often quite yet. She mostly just cooed and checked things out. And as you can see, she was beginning to use her hands a little better and also make some funny little faces!


Also from around 5 weeks, here is Nora with the pesky hiccups! She gets them after she eats, usually at least once a day!


Starting around six weeks, we started seeing smiles a lot more often. Awake time became a little less "check out the world around us" time and more PLAY time! Here are some of the sweet smiles we got around six weeks...


And the smiles just kept coming! This video from 7 weeks includes some SUPER cute smiles. And for the record, I usually dress my baby but she happened to spit up alllll over her onesie and was totally content with wearing just her diaper so we just went for it. At the end I had to put in a clip I took of her falling asleep... she fights it!


And lastly, I caught Nora talking to her birdies on her bouncer recently... I took the video from across the room so that I wouldn't distract her. You can see how she and Ford hang out in their little corner of the room together!



Phew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment