Saturday, November 22, 2014

Getting Guerried

I have a dear friend named Laine that I have known since high school. It has been ten years since we (or our parents) have lived in the same state so we have not had nearly enough opportunities to enjoy a glass of wine together, exchange a hug, talk about our lives, or even just vent as we women need to do sometimes. But we did both make time to chat on the phone and even visit each other as frequently as is possible with busy work and life schedules. To me, Laine is one of those friends that I can count on for advice, comfort, and to always be there whether a little or a lot of time has passed. I love friends like that! I so wish that we lived closer.

I remember when Laine was trying to decide where to go to college and was very torn about staying in Texas or going out of state. She was pretty upset about moving away from great high school friends and going somewhere unfamiliar. I was pretty upset about her going out of state for school. But if Laine didn't go to Kansas for college, she would not have met her best friend Katie. Or lived in Kansas City. And therefore, she would not have met the man who makes her happiest in the world.

I was so honored to stand by the absolute sweetest person I know on her wedding day this November. Everything about your special day was perfect. I cannot tell you how happy I am that you have found your happily ever after, Laine!

Me with the BRIDE!

Laine & Michael


This table was amazing! The whole venue was beautiful!

Forever friends!

A perfect ending.

Reunited with the babies at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment