Sunday, October 14, 2012

Four Generations

Last weekend my Grandpa Gruben made a trip down to Texas to meet Nora Lane! We knew we would be making an attempt to come at Christmas (assuming we can work out traveling with an infant!) but the now GREAT Grandpa Gruben (who I think we should call 3GR - ha!) came down early. I'm fine with that!

3GR got in Friday afternoon and came over with Mimi & Pops before the high school football game. He held Nora while she slept for a little while. She loved it.


Saturday we all went on an adventure to Fort Worth and Nora was a good little sleeper while we were out! I was sure thankful that she didn't freak out the whole family by screaming while riding in the car for so long.

Then we all got together for dinner at Mimi & Pops house where we took our four generation picture. Or at least the first four generation picture... I'm assuming we'll take more!


We can't wait to see Great Grandpa Gruben again at Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment