Thursday, October 4, 2012

Newborn Nora

When Nora was a week old, our lovely photographer Joy came to take pictures! This is very exciting/crazy for a new mom being that you've a) only been home for a couple of days so therefore b) you are not sleeping much or on a schedule at all and c) still slightly immobile from labor. I remember thinking that I would be able to go through the closet and gather cute things for Nora to wear but realistically, that was never going to happen. It's really a miracle I was clean & tidy looking!

So, before Joy came I did my very best to get ready and have the baby all nice and fed so that she was sleeping for the shoot. Well, I did everything I could but Nora was just not sleepy. The good news is, as it turns out, that you do not need props or outfits or even a sleepy baby to take cute pictures. Nora's photos are precious!

I was looking back at our maternity pictures, and I'm still having a hard time with picturing this little baby inside my belly, but I am happy nonetheless that she is NOT in there and that we are enjoying her out here in the world! So, here are some favorites from her newborn photo session...
 The beautiful baby!
 Justin likes these best!


 Mommy love!
 Daddy's girl


 I just love those little feet!
 So sweet...




She already looks bigger to me! Maybe I'll get some pictures printed out before the next session at six months... UNLIKE the time before!

No comments:

Post a Comment