Friday, October 2, 2015

Busy Week

Man, my patience has been tried this week...

Janie woke up Monday morning with a cough that sounded just... wrong. I knew that she was going to need to see her doctor, so with the help of my dad, she stayed home from school & I got a sub so that I could get her in to the office in the afternoon. She didn't seem to be feeling too bad, but definitely had a croup-like cough so we erred on the side of caution and got her going on a steroid & things cleared up within a day or two. We did get some good snuggles in that day while it was just the two of us!


Nora has been throwing some big, nasty fits lately which I seriously can not hardly handle sometimes. It has been wearing both of us out, I think. We are working at getting to the bottom of where it is coming from, but hopefully we can find a happy place again in the mornings & evenings.


Luckily, my dad came by Primrose and went to dance class & dinner with us, which helped to break up the week for us all. Having help with the girls & also a bit of a distraction really helped save everyone's sanity this week!

When you see this at a daycare, it can only mean one thing...

Caught ya!

This mama needs a little break & is ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment