Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Week Four

I was out of town for most of this week so the girls got some quality time with their Mimi & Pops as well as their daddy until I got back.

I know they did their usual movie time but they also got to take a trip to the aquarium to see fishies this week and Nora had her very first dance class! I know Nora was SUPER excited to put her dance clothes on but I was still happy to hear that she went without any problems and had a good time. I am very anxious to take her this week to see what it's all about!

Ready for dance class!


A little time at the park with Mimi & Pops!

Janie helping out with the backpack 
at the aquarium.

The girls playing at home. How funny!!

My flight was a bit delayed from Colorado, so I didn't get in until the afternoon and was super tired from traveling so we had pizza delivered for dinner and spend the evening on the patio with the kids.

Nora eating pizza on the patio!

Janie adventuring out into the yard.


The girls playing with chalk!


She looks so much bigger than when I left!!

Nora proved to me that her drawing skills are improving as she was doodling little people both on her chalkboard and her magna doodle! I can't get her to draw anything else on her own, but the little people are pretty cute.

This is Pops.

This is Mimi.

We have big plans for the weekend and are excited to spend more time with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment